Communication Training – Influential Communication
Learn powerful communication strategies that will dramatically transform your ability to bond, advocate your position and build inquiry with others.
In today's busy world of modern technology, often we forget that effective
communications is the foundation for success in everything we do, not only in
our professional lives, but our personal lives as well. In addition, because
today's professional holds positions of leadership which embody the essence of
fundamental business principles that greatly impact the company's bottom line,
we felt it only appropriate to model this course in that direction.
- Using Your Voice: The Art of Assertive Communication
- Learn the HOOK-POINT-VALUE Model. A simple formulae for organizing your thoughts into a direct, compelling request.
- Learn the Principles of DIALOGUE.
- Remove BLOCKS to dialogue, the four tools to use.
- The Yes BUT Game. A simple and powerful game that demonstrates how your language can either block our creativity and bonding or enhance them.
- Good talkers do not always make good listeners. Understand the four LISTENING skills to building influential communication.
- Learn how to increase your accuracy of perceptions in order to become a better OBSERVOR of people and to know what is required in the development of team.
- You will come away increasing your own ADAPTABILITY skills through having a higher level of tolerance for other people with different styles and when you perceive that you have credibility with that person..
- Resolve Workplace CONFLICT. Understanding how to use breakdowns as powerful opportunities to create breakthroughs in communication and relaltionship building.
- Building a team requires developing a deeper understanding of what the talents and needs of your group members enabling for more FLEXIBILITY and responsiveness to each other.
“You were an integral part of this development. We thank you for all your efforts. The development of building our team without doubt exceeded our expectations.” - THOMSON MARCONI SONAR
Hook Point Value
Yes But Activity
Four Listening Skills
Listening Skills Exercise
Putting Fish on the Table
“Everyone enjoyed all the sessions so much. Asked a few people how it was all going and the response was always that the sessions with you were brilliant. Thank you!” - MILLWARD BROWN
1- 3 hours
A handout is given at the Workshop.
Enquire about the Influential Communication Workshop below: