Clays flying overhead, the sound of shotgun blasts, your guests cheering as they score a direct hit.
Whether it is just for fun or serious competition, individual or a team building exercise this is the very best in interactive entertainment!
How could you go past this choice of competitive fun from our collection of team building activities?
Clay Pigeon Shooting, an Olympic sport, with Australia winning Gold at the Atlanta Olympic Games of 1996. Now it is possible for everyone to indulge in the excitement and thrill of this sport.
Competing in absolute safety, with no danger at all to participants or spectators, up to five shooters stand side-by-side and fire at the clays. Firing harmless infra-red light beams, hits and misses from each gun are tallied on a computerised scoreboard, complete with realistic sound effects.
Several different games can be played, catering to every level of competency.
Clays flying overhead, the sound of shotgun blasts, your guests cheering as they score a direct hit. Whether it is just for fun or serious competition, individual or a team building exercise this is the very best in interactive entertainment.
Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting has never failed to be a real crowd pleaser for group activities at conferences and other occasions.
Team Building Highlights
- Your guests do not need to travel off site. They do not need to wear any safety clothing or equipment
- It only requires a minimum area equivalent to a doubles tennis court
- It can be done day or night (we supply spotlights for night shoots).
- Chances are that your guests will have never seen this fun team building activity before, making it a truly novel experience.
- It appeals to both women and men and is suitable for all levels of fitness.
- It is a lot of fun as well as being a challenging competition.
- It has great spectator appeal, those waiting to shoot are kept entertained watching others shoot. It really is a fun way to unwind and amuse your self in each others talents!
- With up to five people shooting at a time we can easily accommodate small or large groups.
- Different game formats can be played utilising team building exercises as well as individual competitions. I usually break the group into four teams for a teams competition with cumulative scores and progressive placings as we proceed. At the end of the teams competition they all have the opportunity to shoot again as individuals. This culminates in a final shootout of the top shooters where we then have a presentation of Gold, Silver & Bronze medals.
“Our team enjoyed it immensely"
Clay Pigeon Shooting - Leisurely fun, get set aim fire! A great choice from our range of fun team building activities.
Enquire about this Team Building Activity below: